Member Service Representative
The Membership Services Representative will be responsible for the operation of the front desk. This includes greeting and engaging with members, guests and other staff, intake of all monies, answering phones, registering membership and program participants, answering questions, close-out shifts.
- 18+ years of age, a minimum of a HS degree or equivalent, or in the process completing.
- Must be able to stand for periods of time to engage with members.
- Previous related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and ability to perform data entry.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to remember and speak to many program and building operations.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to relate to an extremely diverse population of people.
- Have the ability to be flexible and work as part of a team.
- The individual must be enthusiastic, pleasant, professional and patient.