Under the leadership and guidance of the Program Director or Coordinator the Birthday Party Staff will work closely with the Birthday Party Specialist, taking direction from the Birthday Party Specialist to ensure Birthday Party events are special and enjoyable by all that attend.
- Must arrive prior to the party start time and punch in according to YMCA policy.
- Under the guidance of the Birthday Party Specialist or Coordinator, Birthday Party Staff member will attend to details of the party, including but not limited to: setting up crafts, setting up party area, engaging children/party participants in activities and other duties as needed.
- Will monitor event for safety.
- Under the guidance of the Birthday Party Specialist the Birthday Party Staff member will assist in setting up for party events.
- During the event will ensure that all party attendees are enjoying themselves.
- Will assist Birthday Party Specialist or Coordinator in cleaning up event area and returning area to operational standards.
- Will display and pleasant, engaging, outgoing manner.
- Will direct concerns or questions to Birthday Party Specialist or Coordinator in a positive proactive fashion.
- Accurately clock in and out of timekeeping system.
- Attend staff meeting, department meetings and training events per supervisor’s request and association policy.
- Must be 16 years of age
- Enthusiastic, positive and engaging personality
- Ability to take direction
PHYSICAL REQURIEMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Normal amounts of walking, standing, sitting, running, jumping, lifting, pushing, pulling, speaking, reading, and writing