Supervises the fitness center and members in an enjoyable and positive environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle for all. Join our Wellness Staff, who are dedicated to strengthening our community by improving the nation's health and well-being.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Status and Hours:
- Basic knowledge of fitness and health.
- One year customer service a plus.
- Ability to perform physical aspects of the position: standing, walking, bending, stretching, moving and lifting weights.
- Ability to interact with diverse populations.
- Must present a professional image.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Maintain required certifications, including but not limited to: CPR, First Aid, O2, AED
- Part-time hourly
- Schedule varies