HOURS: 5-10 hours/week
The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and completing monthly payments, building and adjusting program and membership registration pages, collection of balances and review of monthly tuition files for program participants in assigned sites or programs.
1. Ensure all health and safety guidelines are strictly adhered to.
2. Review each participants profile to ensure that they are in compliance with the system structure.
3. Identify, review and correct any inconsistencies in payments compared to registrations.
4. Process all credits and returns, including checks and credit card declines as required.
5. Create rate plans and programs in tracking software.
6. Run reports for each site as required.
7. Process all drafts for each assigned site and coordinate billing information.
8. Communicate with parents/guardians regarding payments.
9. Collect tuition for assigned programs.
10. Process all third party payment reports and enter in payment management system.
11. Communicate financial discrepancies with assigned Directors.
12. Balance end of day report and make deposits as assigned.
13. Review registrations and all payments received for assigned programs in computer management system.
14. Ensure registration, payments and third party payment systems (child care contracts, Silver Sneakers, etc) align and are up-to-date and managed to ensure payments and billing are not outstanding.
15. All other duties as assigned.
· Strong accounting background, degree or certificate preferred, experience required.
· Familiar with Microsoft products and the ability to quickly familiarize themselves with management software YMCA utilizes.
· Clean driving record may be required.
· Ability to manage work assigned to meet the needs of sites and Directors.
PHYSICAL REQURIEMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Normal amounts of walking, standing, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, evening and weekend hours may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.