HOURS: 5-7 hours weekly
Pay Rate: $18-$20/hour DOE
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Graphic Design Specialist is responsible for building, leading, and facilitating the workflow in producing all web, print, and digital marketing collateral. This position will also spearhead and manage content for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology. The Graphic Design Specialist will promote the association’s mission and goals through innovative campaigns and support other internal teams with marketing and sales material.
- Create graphics for branch communications including, but not limited to e-newsletters, social media material and announcements.
- Create internal and external print material, including but not limited to brochures, postcards, annual dinner program, etc. and align delivery systems for same.
- Ensure the YMCA brand compliance requirements are being adhered to.
- Work with marketing professionals to ensure that Association-wide initiatives are being headlined.
- Attend pertinent meetings.
- Collaborate with YMCA leadership staff to ensure needs are being met.
- Manage your time and priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of YMCA programming and offerings and articulating the offerings to the public.
- Knowledge and understanding of the YMCA brand.
- Graphic and print design expertise.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) experience.
- Canva experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Working conditions are normal for an office environment, with walking, standing, sitting, reaching, reading, writing, bending and lifting of normal office work.