The Membership Services Representative will be responsible for the operation of the front desk in the morning hours Monday-Friday (6am-10am). This includes opening the branch, greeting and engaging with members, guests and other staff, intake of all monies, answering phones, registering membership and program participants, answering questions, close-out shifts.
· 18+ years of age, a minimum of a HS degree or equivalent, or in the process completing.
· Available Monday-Friday 6am-10am
· Must be able to stand for periods of time to engage with members.
· Previous related experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic computer skills and ability to perform data entry.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Ability to remember and speak to many program and building operations.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
· Must be able to relate to an extremely diverse population of people.
· Have the ability to be flexible and work as part of a team.
· The individual must be enthusiastic, pleasant, professional and patient.