Assistant Teachers for Ages 2, 3 and 4
MORNING HOURS: Weekdays 7am-12pm
AFTERNOON HOURS: Weekdays 12pm-5pm
Centenary Early Learning Center has been a trusted child care center for over 34 years. Every day our teachers work side-by-side to make sure every child has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. We are currently seeking qualified Assistant Teachers for our 2, 3 and 4 year old classrooms. Apply today and help transform lives.
Staff are offered a Free YMCA Nationwide Membership, employee discounts, staff development opportunities and more.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Punctuality and dependability essential.
- Work as a team player to provide a quality program and child care center.
- Be a role model to children and staff by demonstrating our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Good communications skills.
- Willing to learn and develop in the area of Early Childhood Education.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- May be attending College
- Degree in Early Childhood Education, P-3, Families studies or related field a plus
- Part-time Monday through Friday 2-6pm
- Up to 34 hours per week