School Aged Child Care Counselor-Kindergarten
The School Age Child Care Counselor will provide guidance, mentoring and coaching for all children in the After School Care Program while ensuring the safety and well-being for the children in the Program.
Hours :3:00-6:00pm beginning September
- Must be at least 18 years of age with experience working with school age children or related setting.
- Ability to demonstrate skills in games, athletics, crafts, storytelling, songs, and be able to lend guidance and motivate children in their care.
- Excellent written and communication skills required.
- Ability to follow program schedules and program policies.
- Ability to work as part of a team with a common goal of every school age participant reaching their fullest potential.
- CPR and Standard First Aid preferred – will train