Are you looking to grow your personal training business? Do you love helping clients achieve their goals?? Do you love bringing the latest fitness trends to your clients? LOOK.NO.FURTHER! An exciting and rewarding career awaits you at the YMCA!
We are currently looking for a Certified Personal Trainer who is a motivated, career-aspiring fitness professional and is passionate about changing lives through exercise. As a Certified Personal Trainer, you will be the ultimate provider of fitness, results and an exceptional member experience. Make a difference every day while building an exciting career in fitness. PLUS, enjoy the staff benefits of the YMCA. A free full facility membership, program discounts and access to YMCAs nationwide are just a few! If this sounds great to you, then contact us for the many opportunities we have available! Build YOUR career with US!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Personal Training Experience: 1 year preferred
- Have First Aid, CPR and AED Certification
- Promote the mission and values of the YMCA
- Assist clients in setting specific and attainable fitness goals
- Take initiative in enrolling current and potential members into our training program
- Offer alternative exercises and routines to accommodate different levels of fitness
- Plan routines and choose movements depending on clients capabilities, limitations and goals
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Personal Training/Group Exercise Certification required (ACSM, NASM, ACE, NETA, AFAA preferred).
- Flexible hours: Daytime, evening and weekends available
- Possibility for full-time opportunity based on performance
Pay Rate: Based on education level and years of experience